February 25, 2008

OFF TO EUROPE - A SHORT BREAK!

On Saturday, I will leave for a vacation in Switzerland and Germany to visit friends. I'll be focusing on taking photographs and writing in cafes when I'm not sightseeing, but this is more of a trip to enjoy the company of my friends. Both are foodies, like me, so there will be lots of cooking and eating. And, always, good wines!

There will be new places to see, but my bases will be cities in which I've stayed before and where I feel quite comfortable. I have some fun plans, but I'll save those for when I get back, with pics! But first, the long plane ride...ugh.

No comments:

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
Aspenglow / Buttered Lips by Gayle Nabrotzky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.passionate-psyche.blogspot.com.