January 2, 2009

EUROPE PHOTOS

This seemed the easiest way, for now, to post photos of the recent trip. There are around 240 pics, so be warned! Unfortunately, this method didn't allow me to write captions. I hope you'll enjoy the scenes. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask me. The photos are basically in order, country to country. I started in Switzerland on my own for a week, then met Jim in Munich for the remainder of the trip. So many delightful and delicious experiences! 

1 comment:

Natalee said...

What a beautiful and marvelous time it looks like you had I'm so jealous :) Miss you...

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
Aspenglow / Buttered Lips by Gayle Nabrotzky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.passionate-psyche.blogspot.com.