March 29, 2009

CRAWFISH BOIL


My friend, Tiffany, is a Louisiana girl and every year for her birthday, she has a crawfish boil. Well, living in the rainy northwest wasn't going to stop her, so she ordered 150 lbs. of live Louisiana crawfish and got a party going!

Even with sleet falling, we had a fun and SPICY time. I don't know how many I peeled and ate, but my hands still smell like crawfish!

The races were fun - don't blink! Only one crawfish made it to the outside circle and was a two-time winner. Alas, it was not mine. Enjoy the silliness - I just wish you could smell that delicious steam!

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4f4451794f5445774e773d3d0d0a&blogview=true

No comments:

ShareThis

Creative Commons License
Aspenglow / Buttered Lips by Gayle Nabrotzky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.passionate-psyche.blogspot.com.